DIMAAG-AI’s mission is to inspire the adoption of automated driving and sustainable
energy by creating innovative off-road heavy-duty autonomous electric vehicles
centered around the user experience. Do you want to be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the off-road vehicle industry?
We are looking for a hands-on autonomous vehicle software engineering lead who
knows how to develop production-grade reliability for autonomous driving systems. In
this role, you will work with the fast-paced automated driving software development
team and function as the bridge between the development team and project
Job scope will include all aspects of planning, perception, navigation, infrastructure and
incorporate both cutting-edge techniques as well as proven, off-the-shelf technologies
to support all autonomous driving functions. The opportunity offers technical, hands-on
software development and the chance to shape the autonomous driving system for off-road heavy-duty autonomous electric vehicles.
- Determine how system architectural elements shall interact with each other to produce the desired operational features and capabilities of the autonomous driving system.
- Identify key technical challenges and what questions need to be answered to design a product that is safe, reliable, and profitable.
- Analyze existing architecture and refine as required to realize needed system capabilities.
- Work at multiple levels of abstraction within the product and generate a comprehensive and self-consistent architectural specification.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the technologies and approaches used to build autonomous solutions.
- Collaborate with all areas of the system, software, and hardware development of the autonomous driving system.
- Background in developing the autonomy (perception, localization, and planning) functions of an autonomous vehicle
- High performing engineering experience
- Earlier experience with automation of off-road vehicles and ISO BUS
- Hands-on experience with Autoware, ROS, and OpenCV
- Familiarity with OpenODD, and OpenScenario
- Previous experience working at AV startup is a plus